The original Knox Presbyterian Church building (now known as Knox United Church) was Constructed in 1912. An addition to the north side of this Historic Church Building was undertaken during the 1960’s. Knox United Church hired us to assist with the conceptualizing and future transformation of the lower level of the 1960’s addition. Knox United Church formed a partnership with one of the local non-profit organizations in the City of Calgary. Left Hand Architecture & Design Inc. was engaged to assist with the conceptualization and eventual bringing to reality of this Lower Level program which included a new Entrance, a Child Care Centre, and Co-Working spaces.